Valentine’s Day – that time of year where we show our love and appreciation to those we care about. Whether you are a hopeless romantic or the day goes over your head, why not take some time and show some love!
Here are some ideas to spread some love;
- Call someone you haven’t spoken to in a long time- we’re sure they will love that
- Compliment someone on your way to work- make someone smile
- Express your gratitude- has one of your colleagues gone the extra mile on a project? Or your team is just great to work with, then why not bring in some treats for the office.
- Donate to charity- why not rummage through your cupboards and donate a few cans of food to your local homeless shelter or volunteer at a Samaritans near you
- Send someone a lovely message- everyone likes to feel appreciated
- Get the family together and make heart shape cookies
- Do a random act of kindness- something as simple as holding the door open or helping someone get their pram down the stairs
- Get the children to tell you who they love and why
- Take 10 mins to show yourself some love – you are special
Happy Valentine’s Day!